Sunday, December 5

Welcome to the psychic file




Ok.

So my motivations for starting this blog?

I love to go to psychics, though I consider myself mostly skeptical.  I do want to believe, but the medium/psychic/clairvoyant needs to give me a reason to believe!

Recently I had a reading by a very, very, very famous psychic.  Before the reading I thought she was the real deal.  I watched her show, I read her book, I tried my best to get a reading and I did.  I got a reading!

However once I had received the reading I was left unsatisfied, nothing she said had resonated with me.  Really important parts of my life were left out.  I felt I has seen much better psychics right here in Melbourne.  

I will do a full review of this reading once I have had some more time to reflect on it.  In the mean time I'm going to talk about some of my better readings.  I'm also going to invite you to talk about your experiences.  Email me if you have anything to say, my email address can be found here.


Often when you google psychic or medium a whole lot of adds and nonsense listings come up.  I want this blog to be a place that cuts through all that, I want this to be a place where we can share stories, where we can record our experiences.  I want this blog to be a digital 'psychic file'. 

So welcome to the psychic file and I hope to get talking to you all real soon!

No comments: